Monday, February 08, 2010

Baseball and Cupcakes

So I lost my little point-and-shoot camera for about 5 months and just found it again and I found these pictures on it to remind me of what summer and fall were like. Like, when we used to leave the house regularly and go and do fun things with friends and family. February is the longest month. It's nice to remember that there is life after winter.











We got great Mets tickets to the new stadium from Jared's firm. And there was a shake shack there. It was a great night even though I had only a vague idea about what was happening on the field.

6 comments:

shayna said...

I remember when I first heard about The Shake Shack. I though it was a dance club. Burgers and shakes with no dancing? boring.

Sara said...

awwww I love that picture of Jared. He is such a cutie...no bias at all.

Likely said...

I would like to be there right now. summer-y pictures are making me really happy considering I don't think this snow is going to melt until july.

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

I concur! I hate winter. Life stops and I keep waiting for the life I used to know to return. Loved seeing prego pic of you. You look beautiful, of course.

Mike, Jess, Elijah, Julia and Amelie said...

Are those cupcakes from Magnolia? Oh, so heavenly!!

alexandra said...

You and Shima look so much like your beautiful mom! I remember Shima denying this once (and Jeff agreeing with that denial) but I see it.

February is awful. And then come April we are both going to be a bit home-bound . . . but at least it will be warm (i hope)!