Saturday, August 01, 2009

Summer





This is (obviously) before I cut my hair.





Marc actually throwing Harper in. Crazy.



See that yellow thing floating away? That's Lucia's pacifier. Her favorite one. She threw it in because the girl has absolutely no foresight. Seriously, she always throws her pacifiers out of her crib and then wants them back or is just curious about whether something will sink or float and will just test it out without thinking about the consequences.



Not sure if you can teach foresight to a 2 year old, but I am hoping that this sad memory stays with her.









The High Line. This place is awesome. Jared has been talking about it for years because he's just like that. Anyway, we went to go see it when it opened up and it definitely met expectations. It's such a cool design and the view is great.

6 comments:

Sister Abby Bowler said...

Fabulous summer. Darling girls. And I love your hair. Reminds me of how you had it in London. Enjoy big-city things to do for us, while we get used to country living!

The Gainors said...

you guys are always having fun. thanks for an amazing weekend. i had such a great time gabbing. till next time.

Sunny said...

What can I say, I'm not the best father. That was actually Harper's pacifier floating away from her as she floated out into the river.

Marc

scott and linds said...

FUN SUMMER!! See, things like this make me miss NY a bit ;) I threw my binki in the garbage and my mom made me wave to the garbage man as he drove by to say goodbye.. i still remember that consequence. Your girls are so cute! Hope you're all well- tell them hi for me!

Rebecca Smylie said...

Ha--Lindsey, I when I read your comment I thought you said you you threw your bikini in the garbage. So your mother making you wave goodbye to the garbage man...

Bybees, please come home.

Oliver & Margy said...

These are great pictures! And I love Lulu's sassy little face. Good to hear you like the highline, we want to check it out.