Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer Recap

Summers in Utah are the best. They are so good that I have had no time at all to take or post pictures.

Jared and the girls went camping at the Dunes one weekend while I was at a conference:











Ramona keeps getting cuter and a little crazier. There used to be pure docility in her eyes and now you can definitely see some mischief in there:












At Rock Canyon Park--right next to our house:



This is snow run off that comes through the park so it's really cold.





This is when we surprised Jared with a motorcycle for his birthday:





The cousins visit and we go to BYU:



And then we make a slip and slide at our house:







This is the cheering section at the bottom of the slide.





Cyra's first sleepover with cousin Nana. She was so excited.

We went to Snowbird and Cyra learned to swim. This is her dead man float:





Then Lulu said: "look at my dead man float.":



All the cousins:














8 comments:

Sara said...

Love the pictures, esp Lulu's dead man float. And, I need the non-i-phone version of all the cousins at BYU.

Chelsea said...

These are so great! Gorgeous girls, so much summer fun. I love Utah.

arthur and maggie said...

Love this recap! what is that camping set-up in pic #1?

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

Love these pictures of your girls! I can't believe you got Jared a motorcycle. Did you pick it out or did he? You are one nice wife!

Mike, Jess, Elijah, Julia and Amelie said...

Looks like a great summer! Love "dead man's float."

Jodi said...

oh my goodness! You just have the cutest girls EVER!

Every time I go to Provo I go to the park by your house: I had no idea you lived right there! I am tracking you down next time I'm down there!:)

Sunny said...

I hope we can go to the ice cream truck with you and eat ice cream with you with sprinkles on it. And we hope we go to the swimming pool with you. And I hope we know how to swim with you, Lulu, and do a dead float with you.

Bye.
HARPER
harper

Angie Ora said...

Oh, those Utah summers... there is nothing like them. No humidity, soft green grass.

Your Italy trip sounds fantastic and even better you avoided the museums. We went to so many just to see one thing in them... the David!, the Sistine Chapel!, the Mona Lisa! You look beautiful too!

The student Ajay spoke to said you are a great professor. "Of course she is," he said.

I bet Jared loves his motorcycle!!