Sunday, January 23, 2011

Las Vegas and New Years Eve

The whole family went to Vegas after Christmas:



This is the kids playing "Hot Lava" in the hotel.


This is Lulu getting a free coke on the street.


Cyra having fun with an ad projection.


This is an actual Lenin statute with no head.


Fish


We went to see the Cirque De soleil Beatles "LOVE" show. It was great.


This is at the New York, New York hotel...which is nothing at all like New York. For one, I am standing in the middle of a street and no one is yelling at me.


This is at the cosmopolitan, which is awesome. The hotel is just so cool.

We celebrated New Years Eve at our house. This is Lulu's outfit:

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Booooots. Love your boots. And what is with the hot lava? All kids love to play that game. Henry makes us play it all the time whenever there is some kind of color differentiation in the flooring.

Love Lulu's outfit. Those are party shoes.

mahya said...

Love your photos.very beautiful pictures :X

Brecken said...

Can I just say, you are beautiful! And your girls are adorable. Have fun in LV, wish I could go.

Angie Ora said...

Fun to catch up with you. Your girls are getting so big! I don't know when we'll be in Utah next. (Actually I know I'll be there for a relay in Sept, but I don't know when Ajay will be there with me). We'd love to see you all!

Love to you - - -

Sunny said...

Quick trips down to Vegas. Another reason to love living in Utah. I am not joking. All of Lulu's outfits were great. (Not just her New Year's get-up.) And so were yours.