Friday, July 02, 2010

A Dora Bowl



Yesterday, Lucia and I were talking and we were reminiscing about the wedding and how she and Cyra got to wear those beautiful dresses and she got excited remembering. And then she said. Yeah, we looked like a Dora Bowl and a Dora Plate.
I was confused for a second and then I remembered how confused she got when I told her she was "adorable." She would tell me "No, I'm not!" Apparently, she learned to take it as a compliment that she looks like a dora bowl (which is a bowl we actually have in our house.)

2 comments:

shayna said...

Oh I love this. It's like when my friend thought that it was "Farmer John" cheese up until he was a teenager and discovered that it was Parmesan cheese.

mahya said...

I love her so muchhhhhhhhhhh
she is so cute
mohkam bebusesh :*