Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day and Ramona's blessing

Yesterday was a wonderful Mother's Day. We blessed Ramona at church and got to hear from Elder and Sister Holland who were visiting our ward. It was a great meeting and Elder Holland helped bless Ramona. They gave amazing talks about motherhood and we got to meet them after the meeting.



Our friend, Alyce, who Jared home teaches and I visit teach (random) got Ramona her blessing dress. It was quite a dress.





Then, the whole family came over for lunch at our house. Jared's dad flew out also for the blessing. It was great to have him in town.


It was a perfect Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to all of you!

9 comments:

Brecken said...

Mehrsa, your family is amazing. You are all beautiful. That is so great that Elder Holland was in the blessing circle. What a great experience. Hope you are adjusting to 3 well :)

Likely said...

What a special day! That is pretty incredible that Elder Holland was there. And so much family there! Looks like a perfect day. lovely.

Shauna Brown said...

Amazing!!! That little Ramona is one blessed babe. First, to be apart of your family , second, to get to wear such a fancy dress, and third, to have my favorite apostle (is that bad to have a favorite??) there for such a special event!!

Annie said...

seriously, Elder Holland in the circle? i love it and love that someone who loves you gave Ramona that fancy dress. what a great mother's day!

shayna said...

I would love a dress in my size like Cyra and Lu Lu have. I love a good family picture, especially when everyone is stunning. You're my beautiful friends.

Trisha said...

Beautiful family picture! I love that Elder Holland was in the circle. What a cool memory.

Sunny said...

That is a great picture of the whole Baradaran-Bybee clan. And I am still in love with your new format. Please tell me how you did this.

Katie said...

So amazing! You have a beautiful family. I love Ramona's fabulous hair. Congrats on everything. I miss you guys!!

Jodi said...

What a beautiful family and what a wonderful experience!