Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ramona



Erica and Jason brought over these "lovely" bows for the girls. Stella and Ramona were born a few days apart.







Stella was over 10 pounds and Ramona was 6 pounds. Look at the difference in their legs.



Cyra burping the baby. Lulu gets jealous and asks if she can "hit" the baby too.



This outfit was gifted to us by Stella who didn't fit any of her newborn clothes (thanks guys!).



The big sisters reading Ramona a story.





Baby Ramona is a complete delight. She is such a great baby. She hardly ever cries. She sleeps really well and she smells so good. I forgot how great newborns are. I love her little face and her fuzzy hair and her grunts when she's trying to burp.





12 comments:

Allison and Noah Riley said...

Beautiful! And many congrats! Hope you're also doing well.

She looks so much like Lulu already - the last few pictures, especially!

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

I'm in love! Please hurry west before her newborn-ness and lovely scent wears off! That kind of sounded wierd, but you know what I mean!

Rebecca Smylie said...

She's beautiful. I love the bows. The legs difference killed me. And her little feet!!! These pictures made me so happy.

Allison said...

She is a doll! Those chicken legs! Thanks for sharing these photos. They give me a little glimpse of the light at the end of the pregnancy tunnel.

I admit to being relieved that we were having a boy so I wouldn't have to deal with the peer pressure to put enormous bows on our kid's noggin.

shayna said...

I'm glad to see that Cyra and Lulu are already educating Ramona. "Do I have to?"

The Gainors said...

gorgeous! they are going to be quite the threesome.

The Brownies said...

she is beautiful! she looks just like her older sisters :) you guys know how to make them :)

alexandra said...

She is just darling, and she looks a lot like Lulu to me. I am so glad she is a nice, easy little baby. I am getting nervous about life with 3! Glad to know it is sweet.

mahya said...

I love her ,I love her and I love her again
she is so cute like your other girls
kiss them( if you can kiss ramona) :*:*:*

kimber said...

Ramona is adorable! Man, if abe could have that much hair by the time he is 2 we will be in business.

angie said...

Congrats! How darling can it get!! Good work!

Sunny said...

I love that Lulu wants to help you hit the baby. That's one of the funnier things I've heard. And you're baby is so sweet.