Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Overheard

Last night we overheard this conversation on the monitor from the kids' room:

Lulu: Cyra. Cyra. Cyra. Cyra?
Cyra: (tired) What?
Lulu: Cyra time out.
Cyra: No, Lulu time out.
Lulu: No, Cyra time out.
Cyra: No, Lulu needs a time out!
Lulu: No, Cyra time out.
Cyra: (exasperated) No, Lulu time out.
Lulu: No, Cyra time out.
silence
Cyra: (still exasperated) OK..., Cyra time out.
silence
Lulu: Sorry Cyra.
Cyra: That's OK.
Lulu: Sorry Cyra.
Cyra: (exasperated) That. Is. OK!

8 comments:

noelle regina said...

laughing out loud. can't wait for the trifecta.

Brecken said...

Hilarious! BTW, congrats. Shauna told me all your good news!

Trisha said...

I love sisters...they will have many conversations like this I'm sure!

Sara said...

How funny!

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

That is too funny. We also want to add our congrats! I can't wait to see another beautiful little Jared/Mehrsa creation. That conversation is such a perfect example of sisterhood. Good times!

Elisse Newey said...

Elisse and I did the reader's theater version of this in our living room but I'm sure it wasn't nearly as funny as hearing it live. Someone needs to invent a recording option on those monitors.

Jordan and Candice said...

I love this. It brings back so many memories of sharing a room with my sister. We have the funniest moments we remember from trying to go to sleep but talking instead.

I love that Cyra and Lulu are starting it out so young.

Chelsea said...

Ahaha! This is the best. My mom and I were laughing so hard.