Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fall recap

This all happened about a month or so ago when we still needed pumpkins and there were apples on the trees.





And Kian was here. Cyra was in heaven. Seriously.



It was so nice to have Kian around. I seriously wish he were my son too. (Is that weird?)





I guess the person that we asked to take the above picture didn't really think the kids needed to be in it.







Is there anything better than eating an apple cider donut with your cousin and best friend?







3 comments:

Sara said...

soooooo fun. and beautiful. and wonderful to have a cousin and best friend.

mahya said...

I love both of them :*

Chelsea said...

These pictures make me so happy. Cousins are the best. I'm sure Cyra was in heaven. Ezra is coming to visit next week and Henry is out of his mind with anticipation.