Monday, April 27, 2009

Why we love to go to Goshen





The kids feel like they own the house...and the Cable TV. There is this channel called Noggin on cable TV that is all pre-school cartoons all the time. And Cyra always makes my dad change it from CNN to Noggin every minute they are in the house. When we leave Goshen, the kids are in a TV-induced coma.



Because my parents like to play on the swings.



But also drink their tea and snacks on the playground (which has been up since Darius was a baby ~14 years)







Because kids love grass...



...and presents.

6 comments:

hediyeh said...

where is the picture of the kids' favorite aunt studying in her room on the most beautiful day of 2009? that should definitely be on the list.

Sister Abby Bowler said...

Isn't visiting grandparents the best? You are so lucky to have them close by.

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

I am so sorry to see you still wearing coats on that playground. Has spring not come to NY yet? At least it is sunny! I love the pictures of your girls holding hands, and the clips in their hair. Haha! I love you Mehrsa!

Angelique said...

Your little girls are so cute. Everytime I look at your blog I just laugh because they have such sweet faces.

My brother just moved to NYC and was walking around Harlem the other night. It made me want to come and visit you guys. Hope you are doing well!

buchanancasa said...

Your parents (and kids) are so cute. The stories you've told me give me so much respect for them. Looks like a fun time.

Ramona said...

I love Goshen too!! I want to go back and play and eat and relax there too! I miss it!!!