Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Photos

Oops. I thought I already posted these:














What's odd about this photo?



The second one was taken last year--in the exact same pj's. She still fits them and for some reason I put them on her again. I didn't even realize it until she was opening presents and I got Dejavu. That's what happens when you have small kids--you don't have to buy that many clothes for them.





She's trying to hide the fact that she doesn't really like the doll. She came out with it afterwards. We asked Shima and Jeff to get her an African doll and it was definitely not her favorite present, but it was mine.





Lulu loves my mom. She will not even let me hold her when we are at my mom's house. It's a little disconcerting.



What's Christmas without some pomegranates?

6 comments:

Trisha said...

Beautiful family picture. I love it!

Sara said...

Does Cyra need some new jammies?

Rebecca Smylie said...

This post made me more happy than you can imagine. You know how sometimes you're reading a post and you're already thinking about your comment? (I suppose this is kind of rude?) I was doing this and I was thinking, "I think those are the pjs C was wearing last year. I should ask. No, that'd be lame. No way they are. But I really think," and back and forth and back and forth. And then they were!!! Mehrsa, through the help of your blog I think we've made it to the level of friends that actually know when something the other person is wearing is new. It makes me so happy. We should get a necklace and split the pendant in two or something.

Brecken said...

That's great that Cyra can still fit into her PJ's from last year. I can't get London in the same clothes from last month....poor thing may possibly be a giant. Great family photo...you all are beautiful. Ok, so you like pomegranates...I have a fabulous avocado, pom, orange psuedo guac dip I"m thinking you may be interested in. Yes, it sounds horrible, but on the contrary..very tasty.

Chelsea said...

Makes me miss your parents! I love those guys...

Amberli said...

oh i love all these pictures. and i see that you've successfully incporporated pomegranates into the post as you had hoped to do with every post. i love your parents house! is this a sun room? gorgeous! part of my dream home for sure! happy new year!