Thursday, August 14, 2008

Newport Beach, CA



I don't know what they were watching, but Cyra was asleep after 10 minutes.









Balboa beach--notice Cyra's new bag. We all went to the mall and I purchased a few things and Cyra got a shopping bag (she's easy to please) and for a few days, it was her new Baig.



The contents:








And Lulu was just a big snot ball the whole time. She would rub her face and the snot would get everywhere and her face was always crusty.











A little Kung Fu on the grass.



The girls just chit-chatting.



And trying to get a family picture before the sun set.








(Just doing a little poo check on that last one. Maybe we'll use it for our Christmas card this year.)



9 comments:

Leslie said...

oh i love newport, makes me homesick! and your girls are so cute, as always.

buchanancasa said...

That's how I do my poo checks too. One time I was in the grocery store with Terry B, and we thought we smelled something, and Terry actually stuck her finger down into Eliza's diaper and came up with a finger covered in poo. Wow.

Jodi said...

Did you give Lulu a haircut? It looks cute! Your kids are just adorable! I think that one of them needs to marry my little Jesus, and when you have a boy, he can marry Jasmine.:) Jodi

The Brownies said...

Mehrsa..the kids are gorgeous!!!

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

Oh, California (sigh). Was it just me or did I see a Book of Mormon in Cyra's bag? What a spiritual young lady, or was that planted? And I think you should use the poo check pic for your Christmas card - classic!

duke of earl said...

awesome family pictures...still no comment from you guys on the ny trip...i know that i posted late, and our blog is super boring, but check back...

justin d. earl

The Gainors said...

ahhhh california. i wanted to cry looking at those pictures. gorgeous. looks like the girls enjoyed it. and you look fabulous. newport suits you.

Shauna Brown said...

HEAVEN literally!!

Amberli said...

on man, i miss california more then anything. and the daiper sniff is hilarious!