Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Randoms

Snakes at the Bean Museum: At the MoMa kids art classes: Trying my clothes on: SLC Children's museum: Everyone gets a medal: San Clemente in February: Aquarium: How the baby eats soup: And Ice cream: It's actually quite efficient. And more medals: The Persian New Year: We had a big party and I didn't take any pictures of the food or people. It was fun though and I cooked a lot of food. More clothes for Lulu: Jared's awesome invention for running (he made it!): Chillin without shirts: Students and colleagues singing "happy birthday" to me and me covering my face like Lulu: And the cupcake another Professor made me: Cool cats: I told you this would be random.

2 comments:

E.F.G. said...

this was the highlight of my night! thanks for blogging. your girls are adorable (and so big!) and life looks good.

hugs from the homeland.
xo

Sunny said...

Random but very fun to see!