Saturday, May 14, 2011

California

We stayed at my parents' house in CA for two weeks. It was a lot of fun.















We took these things across a 4-lane highway. It was pretty stressful.







Bribes in the car:












"I'm on a boat. Look at me I'm on a boat"






Another birthday party for Mona:







Eating the cake this time:




Easter:














Cyra and octopus catching some rays and having lunch:










Cyra and Lulu drawing a girl with really long hair. They have seen Tangled 20+ times.

Mona eating sand:

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

These are great pictures! What did I miss, did your mom and dad move to CA? Good for them, if so. Sun is a good idea.

Love the Easter pictures and I love that Cyra still has Octopus. That picture of Ramona in her high chair is so cute. Her cheeks!

Trisha said...

Looks like a fun trip! I love the long hair on the pavement. My girls LOVE Tangled. The way Ramona is going, she will have hair like that in no time!