Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ramona, the hairball

Would you just look at that hair?


It's inspiring. In fact, I have started wearing my hair more curly because I feel like if I can have a child that has such awesome curls, my hair must have the ability to do it too. Right? You would think. But a few weeks and many "curly hair" products later and I am afraid this apple did fall far from the tree.



I want to be able to show this amazing head of hair from every angle so you can truly appreciate the locks.



And the face too...





Also wanted to note that the girl is on the move--a little late (she's 11 months) and only backwards, but she's getting the hang of crawling...slowly. Who needs to crawl when you have such good looks? I joke with Jared that we don't need to push her too hard on anything--we are raising a trophy wife.

10 comments:

Trisha said...

LOVE that hair! What a cutie she is. And I love Cyra skiing...that's how we do it here in Arizona.

Chelsea said...

hahaha! a trophy wife. totally.

no but seriously, she's so beautiful, mehrs. that hair is amazing. i can't believe how old she's getting, she's almost a toddler!

E.F.G. said...

people spend hundreds for that caliber of texture and shine. those curls frame her pretty face perfectly!

what'll happen if she requests the classic bybaran dora cut?

E.F.G. said...

i keep coming back to scope our her cuteness! oh my.

can i make a blog request to post comparative 11 month photos of all your girls? come on...sunny did it.

Shauna Brown said...

Stop it right now!! I agree- trophy wife for sure, but I will tell you, it can be quite demanding at times :) Love that Ramona and her luscious locks- yummy!

Sunny said...

She sure is a cutie.

And where are the pictures of your failed attempts at curly hair? I did that, too (see e.f.g.'s comment). Or I posted pictures of my bad haircuts not my curly hair. Which would have also been bad.

Oliver & Margy said...

Ditto these comments. That hair is amazing and your girls are so beautiful!

emily said...

Her sweet face is like a little cherub! And I can't believe those lovely locks. Ask her if she would share some with my Addie?

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

Luscious is the word to describe that hair! I love it! She is a total doll. How did skiing go with Cyra? Where are the pictures of her on the actual ski slopes? And BTW, kudos to Jared on the shelving project - it turned out awesome!

Amberli said...

you're not kidding! that hair is incredible!