Sunday, November 28, 2010

Halloween Post

Having Thanksgiving this week made me think about all of the things that I am thankful for and one of those things is Halloween:









Lulu getting her face painted:



The placement of lulu's tongue always reveals her mood. Here, it is pure concentration.







The kids came to trick-or-treat at the law school and Lulu made a candy train in my office.



This is actual trick-or-treating. Note the awesome halloween decorations that Jared made.



We walked around our neighborhood in the cold and rain, but it was worth it.

4 comments:

Rebecca Smylie said...

So apparently the soccer player vs. ballerina discussion was tabled this year. I, for one, like both of Cyra's costumes. And Lulu was a bumblebee? Or was she a honeybee? Either way, it broke my heart a bit because Adelaide was a bumblebee. What is this divide in our hive? And finally, Darien is the best looking giraffe I have ever seen. Miss you guys.

Shauna Brown said...

Okay, your nephew's face in the group pic as a giraffe- CLASSIC!

Sunny said...

Jared found the head to the gorilla costume? Or he sprung for a whole new costume? What a good looking bunch. And those decorations rule.

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

So fun to see how grown up and beautiful your girls are. I hope you are enjoying Utah as much as you did New York!