Monday, June 28, 2010

NYC ketchup

Catch up, that is.

So we are now in our new home in UT (pictures and details to come--but don't hold your breath--it's craziness right now). But I have a bunch of NYC stuff that I need to post before I can move on (literally and figuratively, of course). So, please indulge me in this long picture-intensive post, dear reader (aka future me).



Kaira Grace and Isaac come for a visit.







Lulu helping Isaac at the playground:








Cyra and Lulu decided before our guests arrived that Kaira would be Cyra's friend and Isaac would be Lulu's friend and they just stuck to it. They were hilarious about it.





At the cloisters (part of our NYC bucket list):






Cyra not letting me take her picture.


















I hesitate to post this picture because Ramona looks so different now (and so much more adorable), but this one is just for the record.





Every time Ramona does tummy time, the big girls join in.



Leaving friends was the hardest thing to do, especially these guys:











The friends deserve a post all of their own, actually, but just not right now.



These are the girls promising to KIT.

9 comments:

MaryClaire Brown said...

what??!!! you've moved to utah?! when are we going to play. annie, mariah, camille, and i get together all the time, and you really need to come join us.

noelle regina said...

i always get so excited when i've seen that you've updated the blog. ADORABLE pictures. can't wait to see these girls in utah!

Amberli said...

oh man! just looking at your NYC pics makes me miss the east coast! gosh, i've been meaning to call you forver. i just got home from utah last weekend! i wasn't sure if you were in UT yet but i wish i'd called to find out! i'd have loved to visited you. however, atticus and i were both sick and sleep deprived for most of the time so maybe it wouldn't have been good timing. how are you liking it??? update the blog soon so we can see how provo's treating you guys! i miss boston. i'm liking LV but still a little homesick. we're waiting for the bank to hopefully approve an offer we've made on a home so as soon as we're settled your invited on down for a visit :)

shayna said...

I'm crossing all my fingers and toes that Cyra and Lu Lu find new, great friends. I did hear a rumor that they were out in the yard and the street playing with neighbor kids already in Utah.

Jodi said...

I am so glad that you made it here! I am glad to come and visit, as well! Let me know when you're all settled in:)

Sunny said...

KIT. Please. And hopefully we'll see you in August.

Rebecca Smylie said...

I'm trying so hard to be happy for you.

hediyeh said...

how is that kaira has a way cuter haircut than i could ever pull off? so jealous. miss you guys already.

Unknown said...

The Cloisters are lovely don't you think? I think so.

Where did you end up in UT? I can't wait to see pictures of your place.