Wednesday, October 21, 2009

YuYu

Lulu cannot say her S's or L's so she calls Cyra "why why" and herself "you you."

She will not wear anything but a Dwesh (dress)--even when it's freezing outside. I have to put pants on her using force.



She takes a magazine into the bathroom. She always says she has poops, but doesn't often go in the toilet. I think she just likes the attention and the relaxation time.





She's really into growling at people. She puts out both hands in claw formation and growls (but with a smile on her face). She does this to strangers and friends alike.



She has awesome hair.



She's always game for whatever Cyra wants to do with her.



Sometimes, she will just come up to you, grab your face like she's doing above and loudly whisper things to you intensely. Not smiling. Like she wants you to know this one thing before it's too late. You cannot look away or turn your head.



She tried to do this to a few toddlers at music class and they were rightly freaked out.

6 comments:

Brecken said...

so cute! She does have awesome hair....I think she gets it from her mom?!

Beck said...

This is the craziest blog over. I just finished reading waaaaaay down the line about the homemade birthday cake and the thing about blowing out the candles. I was laughing so hard I was crying. YOU TAKE THE BEST PICTURES and make the best birthday cakes despite who you compare yourself to! So funny...

Sara said...

i want yuyu to do that to my face...

sunny said...

I have been waiting to see that potty picture. You you is such a funny little girl. And I thought Jared had some funny looking thumbs at first (in the awesome hair pic) but then I realized they are his toes. He has totally normal toes. (And thumbs.)

Oliver & Margy said...

your kids are so funny. they are going to love/hate this blog someday. thanks for sharing it!

vinestreet said...

Well my daughter Shaelynn has two things in common here---she has the same Dora toilet seat, and she refuses pants even unto death (almost). It's a dress, or stark naked for her. Good luck!
--Kristen