Monday, April 06, 2009

What happens when you have been cooped up in the house for six months:



The movement from order to chaos happens so quickly sometimes. This is the box Cyra's new bike came in. Needless to say, the packaging was way more fun than the contents.



Cyra was pretending to be a little bird.



Even though it's still around 45 degrees outside, the girls like to take their clothes off every chance they get (at least once a day). I try to make Lucia keep her pants on because she knows how to take her diaper off...



And then, they just dance.



And hug



And run



10 comments:

mahya said...

I love lucia's face in a last photo.

Brecken said...

couldn't be cuter.

S.A.S. said...

I would like to be cooped up in your house for a while if bird nests, dance parties, and optional clothing are coop norms.

The girls are comic and adorable.

buchanancasa said...

They are so beautiful; I can't stand it. Lucia's hair is to die for. I like that my kids take my couches apart; it reminds me to vacuum out all the food. Also, I'm glad other people's kids like to strip; a few days ago I looked out my back door to see Elle and Micah jumping on the tramp in nothing but their undies. Come on guys, we only have half a fence. Plus, you're 6, Elle.

The Gainors said...

awesome. my kids do the same thing but clothed. not nearly as entertaining.

Hula Girl said...

thats funny we shoud skype some time! love tiare

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

I love those girls! Lulu's face in the last pic is priceless. I just read your April 3rd post and I think I see a stint as a columnist in your future. Seriously, your writing style is addicting! As for tangible goals past 30, may I suggest a marathon. Meet me in St. George October 2010, I'll be there!

Rebecca Smylie said...

The naked thing kills me.

celeste said...

Your girls are amazing. Sisters are so great together.

naomi megan. said...

your girls are always so cute.