Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cyra's Pre-school Christmas Pageant

The cast:







Cyra was the "star angel." It was a non-speaking part, but pretty pivotal for the plot.





Distracted on stage by her angel friend's wings.





A good-looking bunch of angels. If heaven has angels like this, sign me up.



The shepherds sleeping:



Cyra: enter stage left with the star (tongue sticking out):









The play falling apart when "snow" is introduced.



Santa comes and Cyra is mesmerized:





She doesn't want to leave the set. "Are you kidding me guys? We are just going to walk away from Santa? Do you realize what you're doing?"

7 comments:

Oliver & Margy said...

What an awesome pageant! Wish you had video. Cyra is such a beautiful (and clearly pivotal) angel.

Annie said...

Oh, I am loving this! I wish I could have been there. Cyra is adorable. Can Jared come make crafts with my kids? :)

buchanancasa said...

Aren't those events just priceless and hilarious with all the parents click-clicking away with the cameras and camcorders, etc so you almost can't hear? I love the play falling apart when snow is introduced.

Hula Girl said...

that is a cool post Merhsa. i like cyra with her tongue sticking out
love tiare cutri!

Amberli said...

ah an angel - such a fitting part for that little lady!

Jodi said...

What a beautiful angel!:)

Sarah Louise said...

The shepherds sleeping. I can't dream up stuff realness that. It's so great.