Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Poetry Walk

One of Jared's pro bono clients is the Poet's House and they invited us to their annual poetry walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. It was a lot of fun. There were various poets that did readings about the city or the Bridge in particular as we crossed it and then we ate a nice dinner in Brooklyn. And guess who was on the walk?









And there is this really cool exhibit on the Brooklyn Pier where you look into this thing and you can see London in real time and they can see you. Pretty cool



4 comments:

Aaron said...

Is that really who I think it is? Is that...Jared Bybee. Oh my gosh, I love his work. You know, I've always been a fan ever since he was in a barbershop quartet. That's so cool you got a picture of him. (By the way, this sarcasm is coming from Aaron). Also, that London telescope thing is cool. I saw it on TV.

Rebecca Smylie said...

That walk? That is something you should have told me about. Sounds like it was a lot of fun. To hear poetry, walk the bridge, enjoy the city, AND play reruns of Groubndhog Day in your head? Good night.

nikki said...

Why didn't I know about this walk?? I love stuff like that. How fun!

Likely said...

baby step across the bridge.....