Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Second Child





So we had a crazy incident the other day. Cyra had an accident in the bathtub--#2--yuck. So I was busy cleaning that and then disinfecting the toys and washing everything and while I was doing that, Cyra was in the bathroom and kept flushing the toilet (i am still not certain what she put in there), but anyway, I came down from the laundry room and there was water all over the bathroom (from the toilet, that is--yuck, yuck). So I had to get towels and clean that up and disinfect some more, wash Cyra, unclog toilet, etc. This all took a while and when I came back to pay attention to Lucia, not only had she entertained herself the entire time and fed herself from the bottle that was on the floor (I was mid-feeding when the bath fiasco happened), she was stuck in this position, but still content.

0 comments: