Monday, April 21, 2008

Walking around the city

Several days last week, I had to run an errand downtown so I just put the kids in the double stroller and walked. They were restless and we had to stop several times at various playgrounds and stores etc, but we were walking machines. I walked from 130th to around 14th street and below about three times last week. We were all exhausted when we got home. Here are some pictures in Union square:












All of these pictures were with our point and shoot as our nice camera broke. Yes, I dropped it off of the counter and the lens broke. Ouch. One of the errands was to take the camera to the shop. I guess I will have to walk another 6 miles to pick it up this week.

2 comments:

E.F.G. said...

love the updates...you keep your readers waiting and then deliver big! i love walking like that...it's a fun way to explore the city.

Shauna Brown said...

That last picture kills me! Lucia's eyes are too funny! Honestly, can Cyra be any cuter. I want to bring her home with me!