Monday, April 21, 2008

Surprise party

Jared threw me a surprise party for my 30th birthday. I have had several surprise parties in my life and I have never been truly surprised (though I have pretended to be every time). Not this time. I opened the door and there were balloons and people saying surprise and I just thought: for what? you mean to me? Jared had the party a week after my actual birthday and everything that day (me leaving the house and coming back) all seemed like it was my idea (good work, Shima). It was a lot of fun. Thank you everyone.





Look at all those grapes. The man knows me! I was SO incredibly impressed by Jared's organization of everything. The food was amazing and everything was just perfect. Sunny made an excellent birthday cake too. Thanks Sunny.



5 comments:

celeste said...

Happy birthday! And what a good hubby you have. Enjoy being 30, it rocks!

Leslie said...

awww, that's so great! happy belated bday! my thirtieth was low-key last december, but it was all good. :)

Shauna Brown said...

You've got one sneaky hubby!!! Looks like soooo much fun! Send some of those grapes my way!

Kelley said...

Oh, happy birthday, Mehrsa! The big 3-0 is coming up for me in a few months, and I'm scared to death. Anything redeeming about it?

Sunny said...

You're very welcome. I think it's nice that you guys think my cake tastes so good.